Extensive and multifaceted expertise in relevant fields
- Industry executive and consultant in medical diagnostics, life sciences, biotechnology. and novel biomarkers.
- Prior stock analyst for innovative medical products and firms.
- Former McKinsey consultant.
Most read blogs on this site (links)
- A Myth about ROC Curves and C-statistics
- Qualitative Overview of Cardiac Biomarkers and Lab Services
- Biomarker Discovery and Development – Detailed Perspectives
- ROC c-statistic (AUCs) Subtlety that is Often Forgot
- Alzheimer’s Disease Biomarkers – Are In-vitro Diagnostics Really Needed?
- Heart Failure – Large Market Opportunities for New Biomarkers
Least read blogs (links)
- Barriers to Personalized Medicine and Companion Diagnostics
- Process to Divest Therapeutic Pipelines
- Perhaps Controversial – Why It’s Difficult to Make a Bus Dev Deal with an Established Company, and How to Solve This